Please join us on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 from 8 – 9:30 AM at the Portland Country Club, 11 Foreside Rd, Falmouth, ME. (Check-in, breakfast and networking begins at 7:30 AM.)
Are you or anyone in your organization avoiding conversations that could lead to more success and peace of mind?
This program is for leaders who want productive communication and more effective partnerships with coworkers, clients and upper-management. Learn leadership and communication techniques that will help you to:
- Create safety so that even “difficult” subjects can be addressed.
- Develop empowering beliefs, inner-strength and clarity before any conversation.
- Understand a unique perspective of fear, and how we stop ourselves from accomplishing things that are most important to us.
- Explore a real-life workplace communication challenge, and create a focused action plan for resolution.
- Learn the 5 elements to healthy Dialogue to become more effective.
Fran Liautaud and Judy Ringer will guide participants to explore practices in Dialogue, Centering, and Presence that will support courage and action in stressful situations and conflict.
Judy Ringer and Fran Liautaud
Judy Ringer, owner of Power & Presence Training, is the author of Unlikely Teachers: Finding the Hidden Gifts in Daily Conflict.
She provides conflict, communication, and presentation skills training, coaching and facilitation based on mind/body principles from the martial art Aikido. Employing best practice communication models, Judy brings to life key concepts such as self-management under pressure and appreciation of other viewpoints. Her programs are interactive, experiential and energetic.
Fran Liautaud is a Communication and Leadership Coach, supporting leaders and teams by helping them to build productive relationships through strong communication skills. Fran’s coaching and teamwork programs help people to thrive in a culture of respectful communication, personal accountability, and emotional wellness. Fran specializes in leadership, teamwork and conflict resolution.
Registration is required by noon, Friday, May 12th.
In the case of inclement weather, check the main page of tdmaine.org after 12:00 pm the day before the scheduled meeting.