Click here to apply: Learning and Development Manager
At Woodard & Curran, there’s nothing we love more than a tough engineering challenge. We handle a wide range of water and environmental issues—solving complex problems with creativity and tenacity. That’s how we make a difference to our clients, people, and planet. Our company was founded on a simple concept: provide a safe and enjoyable place to work with opportunity, integrity, and commitment, and we will attract talented people. Those people are at the heart of our firm, solving some of the most pressing water and environmental challenges for our clients.
Who We Are Looking For:
Due to our ongoing growth, Woodard & Curran (W&C) is offering a unique opportunity to assume a leadership role in the direction of our learning and development platform. The Learning and Development Manager (L&D Manager) is responsible for working with all areas of the business to build, foster, and sustain the company’s culture by leading the design, development, and delivery of learning experiences that align with the organization’s most pressing business challenges and talent skill gaps. This is accomplished by developing and managing a comprehensive learning program that builds on the company’s commitment to staff development and continuous learning, with the goals of:
- Enhancing the engagement and effectiveness of individuals, leaders, and teams.
- Promoting an inclusive culture where all employees can apply their unique talents to do their best work.
- Connecting the organizational priorities to performance at the individual and organizational level.
- Increasing learning and development opportunities to improve employee and manager performance.
- Supporting the mission, strategic plan, and operating goals of the organization.
Follow the link, above, for more information and to apply.