Have you ever wondered if social media could be used to promote, support or enhance your current training programs? Join us for the May 15th meeting and see if some of these topics become less mysterious and more clear and concise!
· How to use blogging, videos and social networking to promote your training courses
· How to setup private groups on social networks as discussion hubs
· Which social platforms can support your training activities
· How to create digital versions of your training programs for fun and profit
· When social media isn't a good fit for training
About Our Presenter:
Rich Brooks, flyte new media
Rich is an internet marketing expert who speaks for local and national audiences on web design and internet marketing. He is a frequent blogger and teaches a class at USM’s Center for Continuing Education. His company, flyte new media, assists individuals and organizations with web design, newsletters, blogs, search engines, social media marketing, and web strategy.
You may have seen Rich on TV since he is the “tech expert” on 207, an evening news program on WCSH-6 (NBC).